Q: How do I sign up?
A: At the top of our website!
- There is a sign up form, after filling that out it will be processed through our bookkeeping and sent to our technicians
- One of them will reach out to you within 5 business days to schedule a time that works best for you!
Q: Is this a contract service?
A: We do not have contracts!
- Customers pay month to month, with no signing obligations involved
Q: Are there data limits?
A: We do not have data limits!
- We do not throttle connections either
Q: What areas do we cover?
A: We cover the following locations:
- Blanding Bluff, Carbonville
- Castle Dale, Castle Valley, Clawson
- Cleveland, Eastland, Elmo
- Ferron, Green River, Helper
- Huntington, La Sal, Miller Creek
- Moab, Monticello, Orangeville
- Pack Creek, Price, Spring Glen
Q: What plan is right for me?
A: These are the following plans in Mbps, and the best use of them:
- Basic Plan (2×1): Good for surfing the internet
- Basic Streaming Plan (6×2): Good for streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Disney Plus, etc… on one T.V.
- Advanced Streaming Plan (8×4): Same as the Basic Streaming Plan, but allows web surfing at the same time, without interrupting connection
- Basic Multi-User Plan (8×4): Allows two people to stream video from two separate T.V.s
- Advance Streaming (12×4): Allows for multiple streaming on multiple devices
- Higher plans may be available in your area, call our technicians to find out!
Q: How much do I need for streaming?
A: Different streaming services have different requirements
- Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu generally use at least 5mbps for HD streaming.
- This can be based on your settings within the app itself. Each streaming service is going to try and provide the best picture, sometimes at the detriment of your bandwidth
- It is recommended to look up the video playback settings and switch them from auto to 1080p
Q: How do I pay my bill?
A: We offer multiple ways to pay your internet bill!
- Through your user profile on the website
- Call one of our technicians and they will assist you
- Come into Royce’s Electronics located in Moab, Utah and pay in person
Send a check by mail to:
611 S. Main Street
Moab, Ut 84532
Q: What is the SM/Power Injector? Why do I have them?
A: The SM is the device we use to provide internet
- It comes through our network, to our radios, and then finally to your home.
- The Power Injector is only used for passing that internet along to your router, and providing the SM with power.
Q: What is the difference between a router and a modem?
A: They both serve different functions for your internet!
- A modem translates our network into the internet service you use every day in your home.
- A router routes and distributes that internet traffic to and from the devices in your home.
- In the case of our service,while the SM acts as a modem, the router is the device that stays inside your home
Q: Do we include a router in our service?
A: Yes we do!
- We offer a free managed router to help expedite the internet to your home
- Customers are free to provide their own router, though we offer limited support on those
Q: How do I power-cycle my router?
A: Unplug the power cable for 15-30 seconds
- Locate the round plug on the back of your router, remove it, and wait 15-30 seconds before plugging back in
- Wait 10 mins between tries and reboots
- If that does not work, call one of our technicians and they will assist you